Friday, November 13, 2009

Youtube Help private video adding friends faster way?

Ok, I have all my video's on private on youtube and I get friend request all the time. I accept them so they can watch my video. so have to go though Account setting, then my video's, click on one of the video to edit video info, then to Broadcast Options under private.


Here's the frustrating part adding all the friends under private. I have to check on all of there name so they can watch my private video. After one video is done. I have to repeat on every video the same step.


Is there a faster way to do all this without going though the steps? I need something automatic. So I don't have to go though ever video and do edit video info and check on all the names manually.


Do not ask about the youtube friends adder thing. That program does not do that. it only does friend request ext.


Please help...

Youtube Help private video adding friends faster way?
no my friend,you have to do it all manually,it is very annoying,but there is no automatic way of doing it


No comments:

Post a Comment