Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a friend who is in the millitary, whom i have lost contact with and i want to find him... help?

i have a single letter that i recived from him back in june of 2007 with his mailing address from over seas, i have written him several times, but no response, and no return mail... i am scared out of my mind.... i desperately want to hear from him. he's in the A CO 86th SIG BN LSA ADDER (what ever that means... ). can someone help me reunite with him? i have tried to talk to his parents, but they are never home, and no answering machine.... so its very difficult to get intouch with them.


he was my sweetheart in highschool, but we never hooked up, and we both kinda regret not being together...





can someone, anyone, help me?

I have a friend who is in the millitary, whom i have lost contact with and i want to find him... help?
He is assigned to Company A of the 86th Signal Battalion and I think the rest is the code name for a base overseas.





In times of war when contact with loved ones is lost, you can go to the American Red Cross with the information that you have and they can track him down for you. They will be able to tell you his status, whatever it is, but they cannot make him write back if he doesn't want to write. He also might be on a communications restriction and therefore can't contact people even if he did want to tell them he was OK. When I was serving, the saying "No news is good news" was the comfort for my wife. She would have been notified by the Army if something had happened to me.
Reply:If you live close enough to drive to his parents home, stop by and if they are not there leave a card at the door with your info in it and that you would love to be in touch with their son. If you don't live close to them, mail the card. Good luck.





Also, try search engines like this link


http://www.militaryconnections.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment