Monday, November 16, 2009

Myspace adders? which to get!?

I am looking for a myspace adder that will actually send people a friend request, instead of just adding me to their friends list like the majority of them do, doesn anybody know which myspace adder could do this?

Myspace adders? which to get!?
This is one I've heard good reviews about. You can download it here: http://addnewfriends.com





However, I'd advise against it because if Myspace detects overactivity coming from your account (i.e. if you're sending out 500 requests a day), they can assume you're a spammer %26amp; delete your account.
Reply:i agree wit tha guy above me.





i have made a myspace for a fake cartoon character and used a friendblaster.





a few days later that accoount got deleted. lol

dental floss

No comments:

Post a Comment