Monday, November 16, 2009

Snakes in a dream?

I had a rather odd dream last night. I was back in college and somehow or other, I was bit by a Black Adder Snake (I don't know how or why, but it was very specific though I wasn't entirely certain the species existed in reality until this morning). I felt pain and difficulty moving, but could not get anyone to help me. I saw a bunch of people that I new, but they were now towering above me (I'm over 6 foot, so this was really odd) and they all ignored me. The more I sought help, the less attention I received. I tried calling my wife, and it just went to voicemail. I tried to call my friends, and the same thing happened. Before I woke up, I also heard mention of a Red Adder Snake, though I don't believe this snake actually exists. I woke up before I saw any resolution.





So what could this possibly mean? I've NEVER had dreams with snakes before. I am not afraid of snakes. I had never heard more than a passing mention of adder snakes, if ever at all...

Snakes in a dream?
wow. did you watch a snake movie or something?


No comments:

Post a Comment