Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I make my own referral code?

I've recently started my own clothing label and want to promote it as much as possible.





I'm considering tapping into the myspace users who have like 30+ thousand friends by proposing them with discounts for my stock depending on the amount of customers they can give me. For instance if they whore me once and provide 10 customers I'll give them a free t-shirt etc.





I think I need a referral code/link which friend adder sites use. The reason for this is identify each person who refers me customers so I know what to give each one.





I'm aware that MySpace gets a bit funny about this kind of thing - is it against the ToS? Regardless, can anybody help me?

How do I make my own referral code?
I can try and help.





Just do this bit: %26lt;a href="yourwebsitehere"%26gt;text that will be shown%26lt;/a%26gt;





Hope it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment